Maximum number of passengers in each internet booking
For bookings containing only flights operated by Singapore Airlines and SilkAir, the maximum number of passengers in each class is:
- First Class: 4 passengers
- Business Class: 4 passengers
- Economy Class: 9 passengers
If your booking contains flights that are operated by other airlines, the maximum number of passengers in each class of travel is:
- First Class - 2 passengers
- Business Class - 2 passengers
- Economy Class - 4 passengers
If your travelling party exceeds the maximum number of passengers, you may either:
- Make multiple bookings, provided that the credit card holder is part of the travelling party on each booking; or
- Make your booking through your local Singapore Airlines office. Please note that fares may be different from those quoted on the internet.
If you wish to purchase additional seats for extra space, you can do so by contacting your local Singapore Airlines Reservations Office during office hours.
- Tickets for children must be bought together with an adult ticket, where the travelling adult is at least 18 years of age
- Children are eligible for special fare if between the ages of 2 through 11 on the date of departure
- A booking made before a child's 12th birthday, for departure on or after this day, will no longer be eligible for the child fare.
- In most cases, children are usually charged a percentage of the applicable adult fare
- Infants must be more than 7 days and less than 2 years old.
- Each infant is required to travel with a separate adult, hence the number of infant travellers cannot be more than the adult travellers that are allowed in one booking on singaporeair.com
- Infants are not permitted to travel with unaccompanied minors and children. If you are a single adult passenger who is travelling with more than one infant, please contact your local Singapore Airlines Reservation Office for booking assistance.
- A booking made before an infant's 2nd birthday will no longer be eligible for the infant fare if infant departs on or after the birthday.
- For US bound flights, infant bookings are not supported if any of the sectors is operated by Delta (DL) or Alaska (AS) Airlines.