Internet access, text and multimedia messaging
With inflight connectivity, it's simple to stay in touch with family and friends. These services are progressively made available on our A380 and Boeing 777-300ER fleet.
Stay Connected at 35,000 feet
We understand your need to stay connected. A personal in-seat telephone allows you to make calls to virtually anywhere in the world via a global satellite network. It also allows you to make seat-to-seat calls free of charge. So you can call a loved one, close a business deal, or make a dinner reservation, anywhere in the world at the touch of a button.
iPod and iPhone connectivity
Get connected and enjoy personal audio and video content from your iPod or iPhone on the A330-300 aircraft inflight entertainment system.
- A330-300 Business Class: The jack is located under the cocktail tray.
- A330-300 Economy Class: The jack is located next to the screen.
Connect to your personal portable players to watch your videos on the widescreen monitor via the audio-video input on the A330-300 aircraft.
Simply plug in a thumb drive to play music and view photos with the USB media player and photo viewer. This feature is available on the A380, A330-300 and Boeing 777-300ER aircraft.
In-seat power supply
- A380, A330-300, Boeing 777-300ER aircraft: 110V AC in-seat power supply available in all classes. A universal adaptor is required except on the A330-300.
- Selected Boeing 777 aircraft: 110V AC in-seat power supply available in First and Business Class. A universal adaptor is required for plugs that are not compatible with the system. System supports Australian, Japanese and US 2/3-pin, and European 2-pin plugs.
- Other Boeing 777 aircraft: 15V DC in-seat power supply available in First and Business Class. Requires an EmPower-approved adaptor for its use.
For safety reasons and to avoid damage to the laptop, passengers are advised to disconnect their laptops from the system when installing peripherals to their laptops.
We will also not be able to provide sufficient power supply for personal medical equipment on our aircraft, so your equipment will need to be battery-powered. More information on medical equipment can be found here.